Creating a great working environment for your employees is essential to harmony, balance, longevity and performance in the workplace. Getting these right pays dividends.
People are important and it’s equally vital that employees are empowered and have a voice that adds to contributions to the success of the culture of the business, this also builds trust and understanding. It all starts with job benchmarking and role clarity.
Do you know what really drives engagement? You should!
It’s about working in partnership with your people to shape the factors which most strongly influence it.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- What is your organisations approach to employee engagement?
- How important is the relationship your employees have with their managers impact engagement (negatively or positively)?
- How do you assess the communication channels within your organisation?
- How do you assess your management practices and behaviours in your business?
- There is an answer and a solution to all of the above, contact us!!